Thursday, January 14, 2010

Woah! I got lost

I totally forgot about this blog! Guess it's good I do not have a following of people or they might have went through some serious withdrawals.

Well, it's Jan 2010 and America is still here, the banks have not called a holiday and Obama is still in office. How much longer can they keep it up? Sooner or later it HAS to collapse. Money simply can not be printed like they have been printing it and everything remain OK.

A mention of food storage. This last hunting season I killed 5 deer and canned most of the meat. I did save a few steaks and made 6 pounds of jerky. Do you know it takes 4 pounds of meat to make 1 pound of jerky? No wonder it's so expensive to buy. As far as the canned meat...OMG totally amazing! Nothing more then a teaspoon of canning salt in a quart of meat and it tastes better then any roast I have ever had. (Hope my wife don't read that) The meat just flakes apart and is oh so tender. Which is a good thing cause deer meat is usually pretty tough. What a way to rough it!

I just finished my website for my computer repair company. Check it out @ www.b-tekcomputers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment